Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sleeping Cue in Rococo

Sleeping Cue in Rococo by alington
Sleeping Cue in Rococo, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Looking to add a little French Court to your BJD collection? Let me help.

I've just posted a FS/WTT post of Den of Angels for this amazing Rococo styled sack-back gown. You can see more photos on Flickr.

I'm asking $125 for the gown (single piece with zipper closure), and an additional $50 if you require the support hoop skirt (shown here), plus an adorable soft blonde DollHeart ponytail wig for just $35.

I can ship anywhere, though my best guess will be a flat rate priority box will be easiest.

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.