Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Friday, September 26, 2014

Papana, the Player Slayer

Papana in Player Slayer

I have been looking for outfits that fit my new DD-Anne Fairygarden Papana, and I realized this slim mini girl is close to Tyler Wentworth in size. As I was redressing one of my fashion dolls, I figured I'd try this Integrity Toys Tulabelle 16" fashion on her. It's called Player Slayer.

The jeans barely hooked, but they do--and they are so cute, if a little long. The top is also a bit scoopy on her, but it works, especially with the fuzzy cape. It gives her such a different look! I think it's just adorable, and I can't wait to try additional IT fashions on her--I have a bunch for my Chicline girls.

She's wearing a YoSD sized DollHeart wig here.

Papana in Player Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.