Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

How to change your BJDs hands

The next hand... by alington
The next hand..., a photo by alington on Flickr.
Did you know... you can change your BJDs hands (and feet!) without restringing? I've posted a short photo tutorial on how to do this with ease and without tears, frustration, or wine on Flickr.

Check out the entire tutorial here. I hope it helps!

I'll be adding stuff like this to my next book, A Little More BJDs for Beginners. My daughter Lauren, who is 10, suggested I need a pocket edition of my book, which I found quite interesting.

"Mom, don't you think people would want to take your book with them when they travel to conventions and stuff?" What a smart girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.