Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome - the first post.

Ball-Jointed Dolls for Beginners is my first book, published by Fashion Doll Review Publishing. Melissa, my editor, and I are hoping to use this new blog exclusive for extra content to the book. I'd like to add active links to this site, as well as video tutorials, if I get there at some point in the future.

Also, if you've read my book and have additional questions or concerns about my view on BJDs, this would be the place to ask.

I really hope to be a source of inspiration and a source of help out there for you all. I look forward to your feedback and input. If there is something you'd like to see, please let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Katie. I'm fairly new to BJDs and your book has helped me a lot. For my high school research paper, I've chosen BJDs as my topic, and I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I asked you some questions to help me gather information for my paper. It would really be a huge help to me.

    Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

    All the best,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,
      Of course! I'd be more than happy to help you. I'm in the middle of book #2. Do you have my email address from my book? It should still work. If you don't, you can find me at "my name" with one L, of course, at bjdsforbeginners.com. :) Just so the spam robots don't continue to find me.

      Alison

      Delete
    2. Hello,

      Sorry about the late reply! I will be sending an e-mail to you soon. Thank you very much!

      Katie

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.