Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Monday, June 20, 2011

Facebook page links

From page 116 of the book, Ball-Jointed Dolls for Beginners, I've listed a few Facebook Pages related to BJDs as well. To keep up-to-date with what's going on with me and my writing, the one I do highly recommend you follow (if you're on Facebook) is the Fashion Doll Review's fan page. Or you can simply subscribe to (follow) this blog and the Fashion Doll Review, for your best bet.

Have your own ball-jointed doll-related Facebook page? Let me know--leave me a comment, and I'll post a link!



Facebook Page
Description
Convention Cancelled
All BJDs Welcome Here convention
Berdine Creedy’s company page
BJD Convention - Central CA
BJD Convention site - Texas 2012
BJD fan page
DollWhy’s company page - clothing & accessories 
Fashion Doll Review’s fan page
Featherfall, a Canadian company’s Facebook page
Free online magazine for the BJD community
Goodreau Doll LLC’s company page
JennyGrey’s company page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.