Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Friday, November 7, 2014

Nanuri, floating in a dream

Nanuri in Floating Dream

This is Nanuri Chicline (Fairyland, normal skin, large bust, faceup by 16-Bit Face-ups), modeling a new outfit by Integrity Toys. It's an outfit for Poppy Parker Fashion Teen, a 16" doll, aptly called Floating Dream. I think its unique retro feel is quite cute, and I love the stitching on the bust.

I almost couldn't get the separate belt hooked--it's very snug--but I did manage it. There are earrings included with the outfit as well. I personally think gloves would complete the look, but I wouldn't bother putting them on, to be honest. Just too much hassle!

Nanuri in Floating Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.