Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yami is back!

Bride's Wish by alington
Bride's Wish, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Vampire Yami by Peak's Woods is back--I know, I'm terrible--in my collection. Here she is on a Soom Gem body, which is actually pretty green. And not from my wall, either. Instead of yellowing, this white resin has greened. I've heard of this happening to resin (Luts resin, I think), but I haven't seen it before.

I think I'll try some sanding and see if this helps. Otherwise... well, I don't know. I believe the body came from a damp climate, so perhaps this is what causes the greenish tinge. I'll keep you posted. But it's pretty irritating to look at, I have to admit.

Yami sure is yummy, however. You can see more of her delicious Bride's Wish (in stock at the Doll Peddlar) School of Vambane DollHeart outfit on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. I love the combination of the purple eyes with the silver wig. Beautiful girl. I hope find a solution for the green!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.