Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sleeping Cue

Sleeping Cue by alington
Sleeping Cue, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Shhh! It's the Blue Bride by Peak's Woods. If you follow my blog, you'll know I've been waiting for-like-EVER to add a sleeping Peak's Woods girl to my collection--and oh my! I'm so happy and thrilled with Cue.

She's amazing. You can see a few more photos of her on Flickr.

Here, she is dressed in a limited edition Dollheart called Vampire Wedding, offered with a tanned Goldie several years ago.

You can still order Sleeping Cue from Peak's Woods. You'll just feel all at peace when you see your new girl! (If completely closed eyes aren't for you, you might check out Wake-Up Cue or Cue instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.