Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Monday, June 17, 2013

New company - DollPamm

I have to confess I'm intrigued by this new BJD company called DollPamm. It opened on June 15 this year, and it's located in Korea. I am kind of in love with the stylish curvy body of these girls. These dolls are the Loli size.

The faces are interesting, too--I might actually go for Momo at some point. She's pretty cute. The dolls are really stylized, and probably not to everyone's taste, which is why I find them particularly fascinating.

There are five basic sets available - Momo (Maid Cat), Manjyu (Wink Girl), Yomi (Wild Girl), Mochi (Snaggle Tooth), and Yuki (Rabbit Tooth). The sets include the head and body, a fancy case and certificate, 14mm glass eyes, elastic, and magnet (for the tail). Order time is about 50 days. The options are normal skin or pinkish white. The cost is $320.

The dolls are about 32 cm tall--a great size!

Face-up, blushing, outfit, wigs, shoes, option parts and accessories are not included. A very cool ID system is included with these doll as well. When you buy the doll as a head/body set, you will get a 24k gold-plated head plate to ID the doll. The heads alone are identified with a chrome silver plate.

Bodies are available alone for $270, and even their cases have a gold leaf logo. Option parts are available separately, ranging from $15-30, and heads are available for $90, but it doesn't appear face-ups are available at this point.

There is a note on the company message board about the website being operated by the sculptor. It looks like the order quantities will be limited, and orders will be produced every one to two weeks. Just because an item may be marked as sold-out, doesn't mean it will remain as such--it may just be marked to limit shipping periods.

Image is property of DollPamm.

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by them now as well. I love the animal parts available! I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with that's smaller, and what will be in the zoo category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with the body sculpt but the heads not so much. Don't get me wrong they are beautiful and awesome in technical ability but they just aren't quite to my personal tastes. That being said once I save up enough I'm totally going to get some bodies so I can make hybrids. Totally cool company so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.