Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Friday, August 23, 2013

nYid Mari, dressed

nYid Mari by alington
nYid Mari, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Here is Mari again, all dressed. She's wearing clothing from Iplehouse.

She stands about 57cm in height, a little taller with her heel feet. I also ordered an extra set of hands for her--my friend Melissa has sort of convinced me those extra hands are awfully cool and convenient.

If you missed yesterday's post, this is Iplehouse Mari, ordered from the CDS (custom doll system). She's only available through there at this point. Originally, this head was sold as an Elemental Guardian on the SID body (slightly taller and less curvy). My girl is on a peach gold tone nYID body with a large bust (and there is one size larger, too). She has pierced ears, and I asked for make-up style C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.