Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Arrrgh! Getting ready for the St. Louis BJD Convention

I'm a hot mess today. I've had a child home with strep throat all week, and I've been trying to get ready for the St. Louis BJD Convention!

I've got lots of fun stuff, though. I've finished the flyers for my two workshops, and I have another handy handout to bring along with me. I also have a few books to bring, lots of free post cards and brand new business cards.

I will have some exclusive BJD clothing to offer that is handcrafted by Megann Art and also by Jennygrey at my table, and I will be taking orders for Peak's Woods dolls at the event as well. You'll be able to check out a few of their dolls in person, too. I'm nervous about bringing the dolls with me--I want to carry them on the plane with me, rather than checking them, but I don't think I can do that.

I've gotta get back to the laundry!

I can't wait to meet you all. And I've got a little pink going on for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.