Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lady Bee in Toy Clown

Lady Bee in Toy Clown by alington
Lady Bee in Toy Clown, a photo by alington on Flickr.
DollHeart - oh me, oh my! Happy Birthday to me!

I'm such a spoiled girl, and so are my dolls. This is Lady Bee (Peak's Woods Fairy of Bugs, about MSD sized), face-up by Beesou of Overnight Flight, wig by Peak's Woods. She's dressed in Toy Clown by DollHeart.

Did you know: if you're a Player's Club member with Still Plays with Dolls, you can get 50% off of one item when you purchase one item during the month of your birthday?

So much fun! And I think I may have to dye my own hair this color next time. I love, love, love this color combination.

See a few more photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.