Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Iplehouse Cocori

Iplehouse Cocori by alington
Iplehouse Cocori, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Another new addition to my household is Iplehouse Cocori. This is her original outfit (minus the wig, which Rexy has temporarily stolen, and shoes). In the meantime, she is barefoot--and she stands so well--and is wearing a platinum wig from Kemper. I think she's just gorgeous.

I'm not exactly sure when she was original released, but her dark resin has stayed remarkably even and warm. I think she's absolutely fabulous. I'm thinking she might want a refreshed face-up in the near future, but for now, I'll enjoy her as she is.

You can see more photos, including a few of our kitty Chanel getting to know her, too, on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.