Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Soom's latest monthly doll is saccharine sweet!

This morning, Soom released a new Monthly Doll in the Doll Fairy Tales Collection. This particular doll, Sweet Witch, is inspired by the frightening classic tale of Hansel & Gretel.

I have seen and owned many Monthly Dolls in my time, and I have to admit, her fantasy pieces are among my favorite.

Sweet Witch comes with:
-The restyled Super Gem body in either "Baby Pink" or "Smoky Grey"
-An additional "romantic" head (which shows her cute teeth!)
-Long-nailed hands with hearts
-Little horns
-Wings
-High Heel Feet with Sculpted Shoes (TO DIE FOR)
-Original SG high heel feet


 This girl also has a wealth of optional addons!
-Limited Edition Face-up
-Body blushing
-Limited "Sweet Witch" 14mm glitter eyes
-Wig
-Fullset outfit - which is so FREAKING CUTE
-Broom & Broom holding hand

There is so much to love about this newest MD. She has a very youthful style, which is vaguely reminiscent of some of Volks' latest Dollfie Dreams (Melty comes to mind). I really feel like the designers outdid themselves - she is at once both saccharine sweet and deliciously deceptive!

I really had ought to plant myself one of those money trees....

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like her, too! She's so pretty! Those shoes sort of say it all, don't they? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.