Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

6th anniversary at LaTi!

Alice event at LaTi!
Eeek! There's an Alice in Wonderland Event happening at LaTi Doll right now. The dolls are just adorable. You must check them out. They are all LaTi Yellow size.

LaTi Yellow Alice uses Bayer's sculpt. She's $300, plus an additional $30 for the wig and $90 for the (silk) outfit, which includes a black/transparent Cheshire kitty. There's a new White Rabbit (er--maybe a little creepy creep) for $300. His outfit is $80. The Mad Hatter is Miel (an adorable face), $300, plus $30 for the wig and $80 for the outfit.

The Red Queen is the fabulous Lea, and she is $300 for the BJD with face-up, plus an addition $30 for the wig and $80 for the outfit. She actually includes a croquet mallet shaped like a flamingo. She's adorable! Tweedledum and Tweedledee are both listed for $300, plus $30 for their wigs and $80 for their outfits.

These dolls are only available from September 23 through October 3, 2011.

I know, I know. I said I was over with Alice. But I will never be. I can't help it. I adore Alice. Sheesh. My hair is even blue. And my cat Nico looks just like her kitty. Plus, if you buy two dolls, you can also have the opportunity to buy a brown March Hare (who is a brown rabbit).

Oh, did I mention--you really should get the outfits, too. Because if you spend $400 or more, you get a free event, Suji! Isn't she cute?

Photos are property of Latidoll.com.

Alice's kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.