Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Super Lavin

Super Lavin by alington
Super Lavin, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Another update on my Peak's Woods/Soom Super Gem Lavin hybrid... and some really, really bad news for me: I fell for Volks!

Here's how it happened: I was checking out the latest Dolpa online last Saturday, and after being frustrated I couldn't get the items I'd intended, I happened upon this gorgeous SD16 size dress. I'd just heard from Ms. Cholong that SD16 and Super Gem are pretty close to the same size, so I thought I'd take a chance.

My intention was just to try it on.

Oh dear. I love it.

You might notice I still haven't fixed Lavin's neck. In the larger photo, you may notice her Peak's Woods hands. I wasn't a fan of Super Gem's super man hands. But I'm used to these smaller more delicate Peak's Woods girls, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.