Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Welcome home, Lea!

Lati Yellow Basic Lea by alington
Lati Yellow Basic Lea, a photo by alington on Flickr.
My very first LaTi doll arrived this week, and she is just adorable! Her DollHeart (surprise!) outfit hasn't arrived yet, but this cutie fits very well in Barbie clothes.

The adorable grey sweater was made by my Blythe-collecting friend Debbie, who made it for my first Blythe. I think Lea looks very cute in it.

I do have a pair of shoes for her, but of course I can't find them now.

I have to admit, after reading the less-than-flattering company reviews of Lati Doll on Den of Angels, I was a little nervous placing an order with them. But Lea arrived just like I'd ordered in six weeks and two days after I placed the order, with the face-up I had customized for her. I couldn't be happier.

At first, I thought her stringing might be too loose--I don't have many tiny dolls. But she and her little double joints work perfectly, and they fit well, and she can stand alone. I have no complaints. I need to blush her, however. She is just gorgeous.

See more photos of her on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.