Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My book on sale...

If you check out the following sources, I have my book on sale at the following places, for a limited time:

Amazon has BJDs for Beginners listed for $20.23, with free shipping for Prime members.

I've got several copies listed on eBay, in stock, which I can sign for you. I'm listing them for $22 each, and that includes US shipping. I will be donating 25% of the final sale price to Toys for Tots.

If you'd like to take advantage of my sale here my website, I've updated the one-button checkout to receive the same $13 discount as eBay.

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.