Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Yeru: the quest for contemporary clothing

Yeru by alington
Yeru, a photo by alington on Flickr.
My quest for contemporary styles is going well, especially with my last (near excessive) Peak's Woods order. I used a 30% discount certificate, which caused some serious spending--three tiny tan dolls and lots of Nine9Style fashions.

I really love the styling of these clothes! They are well made, though not lined. I think the lack of lining makes them lay well on the BJD bodies, though.

The jeans--OMG--fabulous! Yeru is modeling them here. They including a front zip, stretch denim, working pockets (three or four in the front, and two in the back), belt loops, and real grommets. Also, real flat felled seams are used, and they aren't too thick.

The hoodie includes a matching tank top as well, and it's perfectly scaled--in fabric print and weight. Both are loose fit, so many different dolls could wear the outfit well.

I can't wait for more dolls to model these fabulous new outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.