Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mari by Iplehouse

Mari

I was working on my book today--finally!--and I found I needed a few additional photos. I'm far from finished with the photography, and the work is going ever so slowly, so I thought I'd take another break and do a quick photo-share on the blog.

I'm not sure what it is--well, actually, I do know--but I haven't been able to move along with the sequel to BJDs for Beginners as quickly as I'd like. I've been wasting time on a couple "confessions" Tumblr blogs, and while it's sure entertaining, I don't think it's very encouraging--especially not for the part of me that needs to be enthusiastic enough to get a book finished.

This is Mari, a CDS doll from Iplehouse. She's on a peach skin tone nYID body--by far my favorite body type--and she has makeup Type C with pierced ears. I think she's simply gorgeous.

You can see a few more photos of her on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.