Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Support the Korean BJD Show - sign a petition!



I just had the pleasure of attending the Korean BJD Show at the end of April, and it was a blast. There's a petition you can sign (and I just signed it!) if you're interested in having the convention next year. The goal is 500 signatures, and as of this post, there are only 36 signatures. I figured I'd better share the petition.

It's rare to have an international BJD convention so close to San Diego. I was so fortunate to be able to meet some of my favorite companies--including Peak's Woods--in person. So support the artists (and me!) by signing this petition, and plan to attend next year!

Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.