Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Super Lavin by alington
Super Lavin (Peak's Woods Lavin on a Soom SuperGem body, Volks gown), a photo by alington on Flickr.
Wishing you the best this new year!

Do you have any doll-related new year's resolutions this year? I'd love to hear them.

I have a few:
  • Go through my doll collection and organize, sort through, concentrate on the dolls I really love, rather than kind of like. For me, that means a lot of selling and trading.
  • Rebody a few of my Peak's Woods dolls into new and different bodies. I'd love to get a white skin DollChateau body for a white skin girl I have!
  • Add some more YoSD and MSD girls to my collection--using the money I have from sales (or trades).
  • Finish another book!
Ambitious, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.