Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Monday, April 23, 2012

Little Queen

Image property of Peak's Woods.
A sneak preview of the next limited edition full set BJD is up on Peak's Woods home page... and they are out to get me. This gorgeous girl is the same size as Hucky--27cm or a little over 10", about YoSD size--and she is just adorable. She uses the Rabbit Goon sculpt, which is a dreaming version of Naomi.

I am absolutely captivated by her facial screening.

I adore historical dolls, and I just don't know how I will be able to pass her by! (I probably won't.) I'll keep you posted on the details, as soon as they are available. After I order mine, of course. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.