Lovely Skiya by Peak's Woods is modeling a one-of-a-kind outfit by Carol Peters. It's absolutely perfect! I need to take better photos, but I just couldn't wait to share a photo of her in my display after bringing the outfit home from Sunday's doll meet.
The outfit is done in a lovely French blue satin fabric, and includes many separate pieces:
- separate bodice with lined lace, trimmed with bows and lace sleeves
- satin bloomers
- sheer black tulle underskirt trimmed with blue ribbon
- short blue half skirt shown here
- additionally full-length long hooped skirt with lace trim at hem
- lacey polkadot stockings with lace at the top
- hair bow
You can switch Alice's skirt from the sheer tulle for a sexy Alice, to the short satin for a more traditional Alice, to the long hem for a French court look, without a skirt for dressing room lingerie. The separates also mix and match with other pieces I have in my collection for even more looks.
Skiya is wearing shoes and a wig by DollHeart, and eyes by Mint on Card. Isn't she just adorable?