Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wake-Up Goldie

Goldie by alington
Goldie, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I have an obsession with this sculpt from Peak's Woods. I actually own two of them--which sort of defeats the purpose of BJDs, doesn't it?

I mean, the idea behind BJDs is having a doll you can customize and change--to have your very own unique one-of-a-kind doll. And I own two of the same sculpt! I do have to admit, however, that my two are very different from each other.

This one is a OOAK painted girl by Yve of Freaky Little Things. She has matte lips and a small heart tattoo on her cheek, golden and mauve eye shadow, and she's quite demure looking.

My other girl is Sonja, and she's a limited edition Haute Doll exclusive with a Val Zeitler style face-up.

I love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.