Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lauren's Poem

Atlanta BJD Convention by alington
Atlanta BJD Convention, a photo by alington on Flickr.
The Atlanta BJD Conventionby Lauren Rasmussen
At the airport we were late.
The airlines made us wait!
I didn't know I'd miss the cats.
But I did see a lot of hats!
I helped set up the table,
But the BJDs weren't very stable.
Despite counting sheep
I still couldn't go to sleep.
There were lots of people in the hall.
I dressed up like my doll.
I saw a person wearing a wig
And a doll that was very big.
It was full of noise
And I got some toys.
Grownups played games--
They acted insane!
I had a great time,
And that's the end of my rhyme.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute, and I love their matching outfits! Is there a place to buy matching BJD/person outfits, or did you make them or have them commissioned?

    It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! : )

    --Kate : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, this one is from Kohl's, and it's for an American Girl-sized doll, I think. But there are companies that make matching outfits for your dolls. I know DollHeart does this (check out DollHeart couture), and also Angell-Studio makes at least one outfit, too. If you look up "cosplay," you will be able to find lots of cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.