Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Monday, March 10, 2014

Cue - my latest addition

So pretty! by alington
So pretty!, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Another day, another doll... just kidding!

I'm so pleased to announce the arrival of Cue (and Mintie, too), by Peak's Woods. They use the new Lolita body, which has new double-jointed elbows and beautifully sculpted hands. Even with the new articulation (Cue has a large bust and mobility thigh, Mintie has straight legs and normal bust), both dolls still have the best stability, and can stand solidly, right out of the box.

I think I see my budget going down the drain--right before my eyes. I will have to upgrade my other dolls when the body is available again. It's really fantastic.

See more photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.