Oh my--if you're inspired by Peak's Woods tiny Fairy of Fairytales dolls, check out July's special limited edition--Pinocchio! Important info from Peak's Woods first:
- LE FOF Pinocchio_Human version in Blue-grey, Suntan, Normal, White skin
- LE FOF Pinocchio_Marionette version in Blue-grey, Suntan, Normal, White skin
Ordering Period : July 1 ~ July 31. 2014 (Layaway Available)
Two face up options are available.
Full-set purchase offers a $30 discount.
FOF Pinocchio will not be released as a Basic.
For both dolls, you may choose from the following options:
- boy or girl body
- normal, white, suntan (shown on human boy) $50, or gray skin (shown on marionette) $50
- no make-up, human boy makeup $70, or marionette makeup $80
- outfit--hat, shirt, suspender shorts (I think these are one piece), bow tie, socks) $78
- handmade resin jewel eyes by Oscar in pink green or aqua blue $35
- shoes $20
- all the accessories: add full set (wig, jewel eyes, outfit and shoes) $118 (saves $30)
Basic doll alone includes the assembled doll, an extra pair of hands, a pair of cotton cushions, certificate of authenticity, and box.
Interestingly, I don't see where you purchase the wig a la carte. I'm guessing the wigs are regular stock and can be found here:
At any rate--I'm delighted to see new limited edition tinies--and these guys are so sweet. I love how daring and goth the marionette is. The eyes certainly add that extra spooky touch! And I also love that the human boy has a lovely smile. You hardly ever see happy BJDs that don't look creepy--and this guy is adorable with that smile. And tan. Will I be able to resist? Hmm.
(Did you catch my little joke there?)
All photos are property of Peak's Woods.