Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little Metel

Little Metel by alington
Little Metel, a photo by alington on Flickr.
These tiny BJDs keep appearing at my house! Meet SoulDoll Little Metel. She stands about 10.5", and can wear Barbie fashions--like she is here. She's wearing Dreamy Duo #3450 from 1972, and a Monique wig.

My girl is a little kicky--I think she needs both sueding and possibly wiring to keep her legs in place, but she's super cute. I'm just in love with this little tiny size.

Unfortunately, Souldoll isn't making this size anymore, so you have to find these girls on the secondary market. For a while, they were available double-jointed as well. (I think I need one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.