Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Friday, March 29, 2013

ChicLine Chloe is here!


After a short (hardly!) three-month wait, ChicLine Chloe has arrived. She's a gorgeous resin girl, and I ordered the full-set Bride of Darkness with a face-up on her sleeping faceplate. She is my first ChicLine, and only my second Fairyland doll, and she's quite amazing.

I've already misplaced her hand once--her hands and feet are attached to her body with magnets. I think the hand magnet could be a little stronger--since after looking everywhere in the house, I found it attached to one of the magnets in her back (in case I want to give her wings). I felt only a little stupid.

But other than that, I think she's perfect. She included a bustier, crown, veil, necklace and heels. I also received a pair of black pants with her as well, as a free gift. Additionally, she included two free faceplates--one looks to be LittleFee sized, and one is a ChicLine size--and I think these are the Nanuri faceplates, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm finding it difficult to get anything done today, since I keep playing with her. I can't wait to do some redressing!

You can see more photos on Flickr.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.