Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sonja in Creepy Cupcakes

Sonja in Creepy Cupcakes by alington
Sonja in Creepy Cupcakes, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I've been on an outfit shopping spree lately, and I'm so excited to have have added Creepy Cupakes, an older Val Zeitler Haute Doll exclusive Dollheart exclusive to my collection. This outfit was a limited edition created for the Bootiful collection around Halloween.

The model is Sonja, a white skin Peak's Woods Wake-Up Goldie with a Val Zeitler face up, also an Haute Doll exclusive. I think she's the perfect model.

You can see a few more photos on Flickr.

I have to keep in mind how much fun redressing and restyling BJDs are--I mean, playing and restyling is one of the main attractions about these dolls. It's a great way to liven up your collection, quickly, in an affordable way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.