Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Friday, May 3, 2013

Claudine, casual.

Claudine by alington
Claudine, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I'm morphing my collection from Rococo to casual. That's one wonderful thing about BJDs: when you get sick of one style, you can (usually) easily switch to another.

Claudine (Peak's Woods Goldie) is dressed in a new outfit from Little Moda, an Etsy shop I recently discovered. I'm really liking the style and easy fit of the clothing. Everything is stretch, so my larger girls should be able to wear these as well. The clothes are layered--a sheer long-sleeved shirt, vest, skirt, leggings, plaid skirt, and hair bow--and well made, and all for $50. Not bad at all!

Goldie is not used to wearing heels this high (they are from DollHeart). I think her wig is either from Leeke or Luts. I can never remember.

You can see a few additional photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.