Google+ BJDs for Beginners

Monday, May 6, 2013

Rouge Rococo

Rouge Rococo by alington
Rouge Rococo, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I never thought the day would come in which I'd sell a Rococo dress from my collection. But it has, and it's not the first dress I'm selling. It's actually the second. Ack! Can you believe it?

This is a limited edition Volks dress set from the Dolpa 26 from last year (I think), and it's called Rouge Rococo. It's sized for many dolls: SD13, SD16, SDG, Dollfie Dream, and Dollfie Dream Dynamite. My model is Iplehouse nYID Rexy, who can wear this size pretty much perfectly--she has the large (not quite glamour) bust size.

If you're interested, check out my listing on Den of Angels or the DollPage Show & Sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We take the time to read each one, and try to get back to you within one working day.